Through knowledge, immortal bliss is attained
Yajur Veda 4.14
|Visit counter: 6520|
|Users online: 1|
|Page loadtime: 0.7120 s|
|PHP Counter v1.3
© Midnight Fun 2017
The 10 Principles of Arya Samaj
- God is the primary source of all true knowledge and all that is known by its means.
- God is existent, formless and unchangeable. He is incomparable, omnisicient, unborn, endless, just, pure, merciful, beginningless, omnipotent, the support and master of all, omnipresent, unageing, immortal, fearless, eternal, and holy, and the creator of the universe. To him alone is worship due.
- Vedas are the scripture of all true knowledge. It is the paramount duty of all Aryas to read them, teach and recite them to others and hear them being read.
- All persons should always be ready to accept the truth and to give up untruth.
- All our actions should be according to the principles of Dharma, i.e. after differentiating right from wrong.
- The primary aim of the Arya Samaj is to do good to the whole world i.e. to its physical, spiritual and social welfare.
- All ought to be treated with love, justice, and according to their merits as dictated by Dharma.
- We should all promote knowledge (vidya) and dispel ignorance (avidya).
- One should not be content with one’s own welfare alone, but should look for one’s welfare in the welfare of all.
- In matters which affect the well-being of all people the individual should subordinate any personal rights that are in conflict with the wishes of the majority; in matters that affect him alone he is free to exercise his human rights.