Whole world to be disease-free and of happy mind
Yajur Veda 16.4
|Visit counter: 2441|
|Users online: 2|
|Page loadtime: 0.4317 s|
|PHP Counter v1.3
© Midnight Fun 2017
News Articles contributed by Brigadier Chitranjan Sawant, VSMRead or download these highly informative write-ups by clicking on the one you want below.
- A MIZO BRAHMACHARINI IN DOON GURUKUL : A smiling face with peace writ large all over, her Mangoloid mien pronounced her personal identity suo moto. I saw her for the first time during the Gurukul Utsav when she ascended the stage and stood behind a mike. She sang a Vedic bhajan in a melodious voice like a nightingale in a mango grove. Enchanting indeed beyond belief. . . . . . Click here to read the full article . . . .
- MAN MANAGEMENT: MIND,BODY AND SOUL : Every man has an aim in life. To achieve that aim one has to make an effort. It may be an individual aim, that is achieved individually, like attainment of Moksha, that is liberation. . . . . . Click here to read the full article . . . .
- INDEPENDENCE INDEPENDENCE : Greetings to our compatriots on completing 60 years of independence. What a relief it was when the Union Jack, the British flag, was lowered from its mast for the last time on the soil of India and the Retreat was sounded. Indeed, it was a celestial joy when the Indian Tri-colour went up. . . . . . Click here to read the full article . . . .
- A LIVING LINEAGE : THE day dawned in Lahore on 1st June 1886. A special day in the realm of real education in India. The first ever Dayanand Anglo-Vedic School was founded. The DAV movement had begun. A 22-year-old graduate, Hansraj, fresh from the College had volunteered. . . . . . Click here to read the full article . . . .
- THE TRIUMPH AT TANKARA : The Vedic Trinity was indeed in full play when a new soul entered a body at Tankara in 1824. The Jeev Atma drew full inspiration from Parmatma and learnt the inspired divine knowledge that had been revealed at the beginning of the human creation, the Vedas, and grew up physically, emotionally, and spiritually. The Prakriti or the matter, as the third component of the Vedic Trinity had indeed its role to play on the soil of Tankara. The Jeev Atma that I am talking about was named Moolshankar and Tankara was then a small village in the native state of Morvi in Saurashtra, the present day Gujarat. . . . . . Click here to read the full article . . . .
- ARYA SAMMELAN SAMAPAN SAMAROH : Indeed an international show it was. Hosting Aryas from 21 countries besides from the states of Bharat was no joke. Men and women, not forgetting children - from teenagers to tiny-tots, hailing from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, lived together and listened to soul-touching music and Vedic discourses in furtherance of the Aryan ideals. They all had love for the teachings of Swami Dayanand Saraswati and were in no mood to brook any tampering with his writings and the Thought. Persons attempting to derail the mission of Dayanand were dubbed as mischief-mongers, irrespective . . . . . . Click here to read the full article . . . .
- VEDIC CONFLUENCE ENTHRALLED ALL : Aryas came, Aryas saw and Aryas conquered. They came from all over the world, both old and new. Over 40,000 men, women and children from as many as 21 countries assembled in the Arya Nagar, Rohini, Delhi from 26 to 29 October 2006 for the International Arya Confluence. The aim was: Introspection, Interaction, Spiritual Resuscitation and Rededication to carry the mission of Maharishi Dayanand forward to eradicate Avidya and inculcate Vidya. It was resolved to spread the message of the VEDAS to every nook and corner of the world to enlighten all human beings. . . . . . Click here to read the full article . . . .
- WAGING WAR FOR PROMOTING PEACE : Waging war has been a favourite pastime of kings and captains from time immemorial. Delving deep into the art of statecraft one finds that waging a war has been an extension of pursuing national interests to the logical end. What is not achievable through diplomacy is sought to be achieved through wars. All political philosophers have a common meeting ground when they say that war is an evil, albeit a necessary evil. Indeed a state professing to pursue a policy of peace . . . . Click here to read the full article . . . .
- THE THREE MARTYRS : Mahatma Gandhi arrived at the Karachi railway station in March 1931 to participate in the annual Congress session. There was a surprise in store for him. He was not a welcome guest to a large section of vocal people assembled there. They waved black flags and shouted slogan “Gandhi Go back”. Unbelievable but true. . . . . Click here to read the full article . . . .
- THE SUPER EXPLODER OF MYTHS : Truth has been the watchword of the Aryas. Aryas are the people who lead a life as enjoined on them by Dharma. Dharma is the path of righteousness. The original source of righteousness is the holy VEDAS. Right at the beginning of the creation, God revealed the Vedas. . . . Click here to read the full article . . . .
- VIDUSHI VEERANGANA NIRMAN SHALA : The Doon valley is famous in more than one way. Long long ago Dronacharya, the Guru of the Kuru royalty trained the royals in shaastra and shastra in the health-promoting environment of his ashram. In the 21st century another ashram . . . . Click here to read the full article . . . .
- THANK GOD IT IS SATURDAY : A baby boy is born in a remote village. Indeed, it is a time for rejoicing. But the celebration is rather subdued. He is born on a Saturday. Saturday is not regarded as a good day in that remote part of the universe. No one can tell for sure what his life span is likely to be. The boy grows up a healthy adolescent . . . . Click here to read the full article . . . .
- PATHIK FROM PESHAWAR COURTED MARTYRDOM The Vedic world knows him as Pundit Lekh Ram, Arya Musafir. Once he made up his mind that the Vedic Dharm was the first and the last word to guide human behaviour from A to Z, there was no going back on it. He was a man of determination and possessed perseverance. . . . . Click here to read the full article . . . .
- HOMAGE TO ARYA MISSIONARY ACHARYA NARENDRA BHOOSHAN By: KM RajanNoted Vedic scholar and Arya Missionary Acharya Narendra Bhooshan passed away at 6.40 am on 16 Nov 2010 in Kochi. On his demise Aryan world has lost an exemplary scholar and propagator of vedic ideals.Acharya ji was born on 22 May 1937 at Chengannur in Kerala . . . . Click here to read the full article . . . .